The ballet bar for particularly high loads and training sessions - ideal for ballet studios
Who has a lot of space and a large children's room with a lot of room to spend, is very well advised with this ballet bar set. You have between three and four meters of wall space? Then this ballet bar set with 4 wall brackets is perfect for your space.
Children don't need as much space from the ballet bar to the wall as adults. When selecting a ballet bar for children, the following small test applies: Simply place a foot on the staircase's handrail in the stairwell and see if it is attached to the wall. If the foot is fixed to the wall, a ballet pole holder is recommended from a distance of 150 mm from the wall.
Technical Details / Assembly
Dimension of the ballet bar:
- Length: 3100mm - 4000mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 4 Ballet bar holder 190mm wall distance with pre-drilled holes
- wall distance: approx. 190mm
- Distance of the bearing surfaces to each other: 150mm (center to center)
- with 12mm thread
- base plate diameter: 70mm
- Thanks to the large wall distance, the ballet bar can be screwed on without difficulty. This means that it can be used for many applications.
- The base plate has two holes for 5mm screws.
- Screws and bolts are included.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included in the scope of delivery
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (first pull the cover chain backwards).
- then with the help of a second person mark the drill holes (on the wall side), then drill them
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white