The ballet bar for particularly high loads and training sessions - ideal for ballet studios
Teaching ballet dancing to a ballet dancer of any age means giving space to the enjoyment of it. Moving on your toes, getting to know your body's abilities and entering a world of sounds, creativity and music is what drives a ballerina and an eleven.
However, what is needed most of all is material that can withstand the special stresses and high training intensity. Our ballet pole sets especially made of ash wood are ideal for the equipment of ballet studios. This ballet pole set requires little space and is supplied with two wall brackets.
Technical Details / Assembly
Dimension of the ballet bar:
- Length: 500mm - 1950mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 2 Ballet bar holder 190mm wall distance with pre-drilled holes
- wall distance: approx. 190mm
- Distance of the bearing surfaces to each other: 150mm (center to center)
- with 12mm thread
- base plate diameter: 70mm
- Thanks to the large wall distance, the ballet bar can be screwed on without difficulty. This means that it can be used for many applications.
- The base plate has two holes for 5mm screws.
- Screws and bolts are included.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included in the scope of delivery
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (first pull the cover chain backwards).
- then with the help of a second person mark the drill holes (on the wall side), then drill them
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white