The ballet bar for particularly high loads and training sessions - ideal for ballet studios
Standing on the ballet stage and playing a different role stimulates the imagination of many children and adults, which they would like to live out in ballet classes.For a safe and injury-free ballet training we offer this ballet pole set consisting of a 2 to 3 meter long ballet pole and three holders to your ballet studio.
In our short assembly videos we show you the very easy assembly of the ballet barre set for ballet studios.
Technical Details / Assembly
Dimension of the ballet bar:
- Length: 2000mm - 3000mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 3 Ballet bar holder 190mm wall distance with pre-drilled holes
- wall distance: approx. 190mm
- Distance of the bearing surfaces to each other: 150mm (center to center)
- with 12mm thread
- base plate diameter: 70mm
- Thanks to the large wall distance, the ballet bar can be screwed on without difficulty. This means that it can be used for many applications.
- The base plate has two holes for 5mm screws.
- Screws and bolts are included.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included in the scope of delivery
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (first pull the cover chain backwards).
- then with the help of a second person mark the drill holes (on the wall side), then drill them
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white