The ballet barre for the nursery
The dream of having your own ballet bar at home: You want to fulfill this dream for your daughter or son? In our ballet bar shop you will find what you are looking for. This set includes a ballet bar, the wood of which you can choose yourself. Simply choose between oak, beech and ash in different colours.
Our tip: Ash wood is best suited for sports equipment because it absorbs perspiration best and remains non-slip at the same time. In addition to the ballet pole, we supply you with two ballet pole holders so that you can easily assemble the ballet pole yourself in 30 minutes. Our assembly videos show you how to install the ballet bar at home or in the ballet studio step by step.
Technical Details / Assembly
- Length: 500mm - 1950mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 2 Ballet bar holder 75mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
Ash is ideal for ballet bars due to its pleasant and good grip; the long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We also equip complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
Stainless steel holder for ballet bars to screw in:
- wall distance: approx. 75mm
- Material: stainless steel
- The base plate has holes for stable screws
- Screws and dowels supplied
Assembly for screwing in
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- then with the help of a second person mark the drill holes (on the wall side), then drill them
- bolt on - ready
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white