The ballet barre for the children's room
Who has a lot of space and a large children's room with a lot of room to be surrounded is very well advised with this ballet bar set. You have between three and four meters of wall space? Then this ballet bar set with 4 wall brackets is perfect for your space.
Children don't need as much space from the ballet bar to the wall as adults. When selecting a ballet bar for children, the following small test applies: Simply place a foot on the staircase's handrail in the stairwell and see if it is attached to the wall. If the foot is fixed to the wall, a ballet pole holder is recommended from a distance of 150 mm from the wall.
Technical Details / Assembly
- Length: 3100mm - 4000mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 4 Ballet bar holder 75mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
Ash is ideal for ballet bars due to its pleasant and good grip; the long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We also equip complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
Stainless steel holder for ballet bars to screw in:
- wall distance: approx. 75mm
- Material: stainless steel
- The base plate has holes for stable screws
- Screws and dowels supplied
Assembly for screwing in
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- then with the help of a second person mark the drill holes (on the wall side), then drill them
- bolt on - ready
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white