The ballet barre for the nursery
Standing on the buffet and playing a different role stimulates the imagination of many children. The performance in front of an audience then brings joy, surprises, entertains and touches the parents and audience. This ballet bar set consisting of a 2 to 3 meter long ballet bar and three holders is the ideal way to internalize the ballet lessons at home as well.
You still don't know how to attach the ballet pole for children? When selecting a ballet bar, especially for children, the following small test applies: Simply place a foot on the handrail of the stairs in the stairwell and see whether it is attached to the wall. If the foot is fixed to the wall, a ballet pole holder is recommended from a distance of 150 mm from the wall.
Technical Details / Assembly
- Length: 2000mm - 3000mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 3 Ballet bar holder 75mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
Ash is ideal for ballet bars due to its pleasant and good grip; the long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We also equip complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
Stainless steel holder for ballet bars to screw in:
- wall distance: approx. 75mm
- Material: stainless steel
- The base plate has holes for stable screws
- Screws and dowels supplied
Assembly for screwing in
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- then with the help of a second person mark the drill holes (on the wall side), then drill them
- bolt on - ready
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white