The ballet bar for adults and children from about 10 years of age who want to become professionals
Toe toes and get to know the abilities of their own body helps children to get involved in a world of sound, creativity and music. To make the dream of perhaps standing on the big Bühne a reality, we offer you this ballet pole set consisting of a ballet pole and two wall brackets. The support surface to the wall is flatter than with the ballet pole set with 75 mm wall distance.
This ballet bar set is particularly suitable for small rooms with little space and large rooms. Then select the type of wood that suits you best. After receiving our ballet pole set, you can simply assemble it yourself in 30 minutes. Our installation videos show you in short steps how easy it is to install our ballet bars for children and adults.
Technical Details / Assembly
- Length: 500 - 1950mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 2 stainless steel holder 250mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
The pleasant and good grip of ash makes it ideal for ballet bars. The long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We therefore also offer complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
- The base plate has three holes for stable screws.
- Screws and dowels are supplied.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included in the scope of delivery
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar:
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- Then, with the help of a second person, mark the holes (on the wall side), then drill the holes
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white