The ballet bar for adults and children from about 10 years of age who want to become professionals
The dream of their own ballet bar at home: You want to fulfill this dream? In our ballet bar shop you will find it. This set contains a ballet bar, the wood of which you can choose yourself. Simply choose between oak, beech and ash in different colours.
Our tip: Ash wood is best suited for sports equipment because it absorbs perspiration best and remains non-slip at the same time. In addition to the ballet pole, we supply you with two ballet pole holders so that you can easily assemble the ballet pole yourself in 30 minutes. Our assembly videos show you how to install the ballet bar at home or in the ballet studio step by step.
Technical Details / Assembly
- Length: 3100 - 4000mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 4 stainless steel holder 250mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
The pleasant and good grip of ash makes it ideal for ballet bars. The long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We therefore also offer complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
- The base plate has three holes for stable screws.
- Screws and dowels are supplied.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included in the scope of delivery
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar:
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- Then, with the help of a second person, mark the holes (on the wall side), then drill the holes
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white