The ballet bar for adults and children from about 10 years of age who want to become professionals
To teach ballet dancing to a ballet dancer of any age means to give a space to the enjoyment of it. This ballet pole set is ideal for large rooms where several ballerinas and eleven may even want to dance on one ballet pole at home.
Fitting the ballet bar, which can be up to three meters long, this set includes three brackets that allow you to easily attach the ballet bar to the wall.
Technical Details / Assembly
- Length: 2000 - 3000mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 3 stainless steel holder 250mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
The pleasant and good grip of ash makes it ideal for ballet bars. The long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We therefore also offer complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
- The base plate has three holes for stable screws.
- Screws and dowels are supplied.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included in the scope of delivery
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar:
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- Then, with the help of a second person, mark the holes (on the wall side), then drill the holes
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white