The ballet bar for the children's room II
Teaching ballet dancing to a ballet dancer of any age means giving a space to the enjoyment of it. This ballet bar set is ideal for large children's rooms, where several children may want to dance at home on one ballet bar.
Fitting to the up to three meter long ballet bar, this set includes three brackets that allow you to easily attach the ballet bar to the wall.
Technical Details / Assembly
- length: 2000mm - 3000mm
- diameter: 42mm
- ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 3 Ballet bar holder 75mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
Ash is ideal for ballet bars due to its pleasant and good grip; the long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We also equip complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
Stainless steel holder for ballet bars to screw in:
- wall distance: approx. 75mm
- flat support plate to wall
- Material: stainless steel
- The base plate has 3 holes for stable screws
- each 3 screws and Dübel are supplied
Assembly for screwing in
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- then with the help of a second person mark the drill holes (on the wall side), then drill them
- bolt on - ready
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white