The ballet bar for children and adults for the optimal training at home
Whether professional ballerina or late beginner with love for ballet: only the ballet makes the master. In addition, professional ballet training on the pole is possible even with little space: Our ballet poles are available from 0.50 m length and are therefore well suited for small spaces or niches.
This ballet pole set includes a home ballet pole with a length between 0.50m and 1.95m and two brackets for attaching the ballet pole to the wall. Our assembly videos show you the few steps you need to take to mount your new ballet pole on the wall.
Technical Details / Assembly
- Length: 500 - 1950mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 2 stainless steel brackets 150mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
The pleasant and good grip of ash makes it ideal for ballet bars. The long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We therefore also offer complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
- The base plate has three holes for stable screws.
- Screws and dowels are supplied.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included in the scope of delivery
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- Then, with the help of a second person, mark the holes (on the wall side), then drill the holes
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white