The ballet bar for children and adults for optimal training at home
A good ballerina or Eleve can only become one who is hard and regular. The ballet bar for adults at home helps to make this dream come true.
This ballet pole set requires about 2 to 3 meters of space in the room and is easy and uncomplicated to mount with three brackets on the wall. Just choose the type of wood for your ballet bar - in our ballet bar store we offer ballet bars made of oak, beech and ash in light and dark colours to suit your colour and wood taste.
Technical Details / Assembly
- Length: 2000 - 3000mm
- diameter: 42mm
- ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 3 Stainless steel holder 150mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
The pleasant and good grip of ash makes it ideal for ballet bars. The long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We therefore also offer complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
- The base plate has three holes for stable screws.
- Screws and dowels are supplied.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included in the scope of delivery
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- Then, with the help of a second person, mark the holes (on the wall side), then drill the holes
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white