Ballet bar holder: For ballet training with safety.
Ballet for children means to gain first experiences in dance and to creatively arrange leisure time. Often they don't need so much space from the ballet bar to the wall and can easily do all the exercises on all the bars.
This ballet pole holder with a wall distance of 75 mm was designed exclusively for the ballet training of small children's homes and fences or for rooms with little space, so that the distance to the wall is less than with other ballet pole holders.
What to bear in mind when attaching the ballet pole?
There should be enough space in the room to perform the ballet without restrictions. This applies both to the depth of the bar - how far it may reach into the room - and to the length of the ballet bar at home or in the ballet studio. Our ballet bars are suitable for training body posture as well as for exercises in which the hands are placed on the ballet bar.
How to mount a ballet bar on the wall?
We recommend our mounting instructions, in which we show you how to mount your ballet bar.
Technical Details / Assembly
- wall distance approx. 70mm
- diameter of blank approx. 55mm
- Höhe of the arc from the middle of the blank approx. 65mm
- cover Höh;he 10mm therefore also greener screws can be used
- The six bores in the blank have a diameter of 8.2mm.
- Thread M12 Thread length approx. 20mm
- wall side with 6 different drilling variants. Cover stainless steel Rossette, is only lightly pressed on, hält very good.
- The support shell is screwed onto the existing thread and fixed with a grub screw.