Ballet barre holders: For ballet training with safety.
Jumps in which the dancer firmly rests on the ballet bar require material that is up to the task. Ballet bars as well as ballet bar holders must withstand both weight and force without breaking or falling out of the holder. For such intensive ballet training in professional ballet, double ballet pole holders are suitable, which are mainly used in ballet studios but also in physiotherapy practices.
The double stainless steel ballet pole holder has a 190 mm wall distance and is manufactured in a Dresden metal forge. This double ballet pole holder is mainly used in ballet studios, as it is particularly suitable for intensive training sessions and high loads.
The silk-matt holder is suitable both for a ballet pole for children and for ballet poles for adults.
If you buy the ballet pole holder together with a ballet pole from our shop, we will drill the holes for the pole holder: simply send us the measurements of where you want the holes.
What to bear in mind when attaching the ballet bar?
There should be enough space in the room to carry out the ballet exercises without restrictions. This applies both to the depth of the bar - how far it may reach into the room - and to the length of the ballet bar at home or in the ballet studio. Our ballet bars are suitable for training body posture as well as for exercises in which the hands are placed on the ballet bar.
How to mount a ballet bar on the wall?
We recommend our mounting instructions, in which we show you how to mount your ballet bar.
Technical Details / Assembly
- wall distance: approx. 190mm - suitable for high loads
- Distance of the bearing surfaces to each other: 150mm (center to center)
- with 12mm thread
- Base plate diameter 70mm
- base plate with 2 holes each for 5mm screws.
- Screws and bolts are enclosed.
- 1 small tube of superglue is included.
Assembly instructions for screwing:
- 10mm drill holes, then cut 12mm metric thread with step 2.
- screw holder into ballet bar
- mark and drill holes for the drill holes. Insert Dübel.
- Screwing on - due to the wall distance no problem even with ballet bar.
- glue rosettes to the base plate with superglue.
Assembly instructions for gluing:
- 12mm Drill holes. Insert the holder into the ballet bar and drill the holes
- fix to the wall. Drill holes - insert the drill bit.
- mount bracket on the wall.
- Apply adhesive to the thread or hole
- (You will find glue in our assortment)
- attach ballet bar.
- glue the rosette to the base plate with superglue.