Ballet barre holder: For ballet training with safety.
Ballet is an art that makes it possible to express emotions through movement and symbolism. Ballet training on the pole not only strengthens and improves the posture, it is also a good way to keep fit. In addition, the interplay of movement and music can be learned and coordinated even better. In order to withstand the heavy load of ballet training, the ballet pole must be firmly and securely anchored to the wall.
The ballet pole holder with a wall distance of 250 mm is ideal for professional training as well as for children from 10 years of age for whom regular ballet instruction is a fixed requirement.The stainless steel ballet pole holder for this purpose is manufactured in a Dresden metal forge and is silk-matt.
If you buy the ballet bar holder together with a ballet bar from our shop, we will drill the holes for the bar holder: simply send us the dimensions of where you want the holes.
What to bear in mind when attaching the ballet bar?
There should be enough space in the room to carry out the ballet exercises without restrictions. This applies both to the depth of the bar - how far it may reach into the room - and to the length of the ballet bar at home or in the ballet studio. Our ballet bars are suitable for training body posture as well as for exercises in which the hands are placed on the ballet bar.
How to mount a ballet bar on the wall?
We recommend our mounting instructions, in which we show you how to mount your ballet bar.
Technical Details / Assembly
- wall distance: approx. 250mm
- with 12mm thread
- base plate diameter 70mm
- base plate with 3 holes for 6mm screws.
- Screws and bolts are included.
- 1 small tube of superglue is included.
- 10mm holes, then cut 12mm metric thread with step 2.
- Screw the holder into the ballet bar, insert the rosette first.
- Mark and drill holes for the ballet bars. Insert the Dübel.
- Bolting on - due to the distance to the wall no problem even with ballet bars.
- Stick the rosette to the base plate with superglue.
- 12mm drill holes. Insert the holder into the ballet bar and drill holes
- fix to the wall. Drill holes - insert the drill bit.
- mount the bracket on the wall.
- Apply adhesive to the thread or into the hole (you will find adhesive in our product range)
- attach ballet bar.
- glue rosette to the base plate with superglue.