The ballet bar for the children's room II
Toe tips and to get to know the abilities of one's own body helps children to engage in a world of sounds, creativity and music. To make the dream of perhaps standing on the big Bühne a reality, we offer you this ballet pole set consisting of a ballet pole and two wall brackets.
This ballet bar set is especially suitable for small children's rooms with little space and big dreams. Then select the type of wood that suits you best. After receiving our ballet pole set, you can simply assemble it yourself in 30 minutes. Our installation videos show you in short steps how easy it is to install our ballet bars for children.
Technical Details / Assembly
- Length: 500mm - 1950mm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- 2 Ballet bar holder 75mm wall distance with prefabricated holes
Ash is ideal for ballet bars due to its pleasant and good grip; the long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We also equip complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
Stainless steel holder for ballet bars to screw in:
- Wall distance: approx. 75mm
- Flat support plate to wall
- Material: stainless steel
- The base plate has 3 holes for stable screws
- each 3 screws and Dübel are supplied
Assembly for screwing in
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- then with the help of a second person mark the drill holes (on the wall side), then drill them
- bolt on - ready
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white