The indispensable equipment in ballet: the ballet bar for at home. In order to train the body posture and dance grace so important in ballet at home, we offer you ballet poles to build yourself, for example for the children's room at home. Our ballet poles for home use are easy to assemble in 30 minutes. In pairs, they are even easier to mount.
What to consider when mounting a ballet bar at home?
The height of the ballet bar for at home:
Assemble the ballet bar best at the height of the elbow of the future ballerina/eleven, exactly between the height and waist of about 87 cm for children and 110 cm for adults. Plan enough space around the ballet bar so that the ballet exercises can be performed cleanly.
The lengths of the ballet bar to build yourself:
In our shop you will find ballet bars for at home from 100 cm to 400 cm lengths: We manufacture them completely individually according to your room dimensions.
The floor as subfloor:
PVC flooring is best suited as a floor covering because it is non-slip. A concrete floor, on the other hand, increases the risk of injury. Wood swinging poles are also ideal for ballet training at home.
Our ballet poles for at home: all advantages at a glance:
- Ballet bars suitable for private use
- More safety due to rounded ends
- Particularly pleasant to handle rods
- In various designs and lengths available
- mounting material included in scope of delivery
- Through sturdy wall brackets can be screwed firmly to the wall
- Low-warpage natural wood from Germany